Carter is such a sweet brother. He is patient and gentle and loving. Recently, Evyn has discovered her passion for helping me wash Carter in the bath and he is such a good sport about it all. Every night I wash her and then she washes her brother. Please know that she did not learn her technique from me. Watch and enjoy!
5 comments:
I so over use the word precious, but that is PRECIOUS!! Good thing you use tear free shampoo. Carter is a sweet brother!!
Carter is such a good sport! How cute.
Carter is such a good sport. That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to have two in the bathtub together.
That was AWESOME! Evyn, I think you could totally have a future as a hairwasher in China...it feels about like that. Carter is a good sport for sure. Love watching the kids interact. Thanks for the good laugh!
Be still my heart - this is adorable. It is amazing how patient Carter is with Evyn, they are very cute and sweet together.
Post a Comment