Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fortune Cookie

We had Chinese food for lunch yesterday with Uncle Mark. Carter's fortune said "Tomorrow is a great day to try something new." We ate our cookies and came home for a busy afternoon of fun- never mentioning the cookies again. This morning, Carter came into the bathroom while I was drying my hair. He was chewing something and his lips were blue. I asked him what he was eating, and he told me "That piece of paper yesterday told me to try something new today, so I thought I would try eating candy for breakfast." That boy is one smart cookie!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! Notice he informed of you it AFTER the fact! He is one smart cookie!

Stacey said...

Love Carter's thinking! I will come to breakfast anytime! YUM!