Evyn moved out of her crib and into her big girl bed a few weeks ago! She absolutely loves it and transitioned seamlessly. She looks so cute on her pillow all tucked in- I need to take pictures of her! Now in the mornings when Carter wakes up, he tiptoes into her room to see if she is awake too. If she is, he holds her hand while they walk down the stairs. It is so sweet to hear through the monitor "Good morning, sister. Did you have good sleep? Want to go downstairs with me?" These two are so stinking sweet together.
I love the way that this little girl looks when she first wakes up. Her little facial features are so tiny and petite and her hair is so large and in charge! I promise that I comb her hair before I put her to bed every night.
We made a daytrip to Roaring Springs last week and Ev was in desperate need of a nap. She decided that her daddy's arms were the perfect place to crash. Sweet Mike held her for hours and looked so content the whole time. What a lucky little girl to have a daddy who absolutely adores her and will teach her what it means to be cherished!
These two clowns spent the majority of the day in the raft together. Good times were had by all!
5 comments:
Evyn's hair is amazing, I'm so impressed by how well you fix it everyday, she is always adorable. Between Daddy & Carter, I think she is in complete control, what a princess!
The 2 buds are just too priceless. I hope they are always best friends.
Sweet pictures.
Oh my, I am laughing out loud. She looks like the cutest little version of the cowardly lion! Must see you again soon!
I love the hair! Too funny. I can't believe how big she is getting. I hope y'all are having a great summer!
My goodness! That poor girl is not going to be happy with all the hair pictures someday....
Kristen, Mary said you were putting updates on your blog, so I came over to see if there was one for today. You know my feelings,because I have already conveyed them. So, I saw this blog entry and just have to say...that you know people pay a lot of money to get there hair done to look like Evyn's does first thing in the morning. She looks like a "Super Star". She is beautiful! Let me just throw in a Carter is handsome-handsome too. :)
Post a Comment