I am thankful that Carter has had such an overwhelmingly positive start to school. Here he is all dressed up for his Thanksgiving feast! He was even on the news.
Carter is especially thankful for Ellie. Every day when I ask him the best part of his day he tells me that it was "just being with Ellie."
I am thankful for a little girl who fills our house with joy and laughter.
Evyn is thankful for her insanely large dog from Uncle Mark. She drags that thing EVERYWHERE.
I am also thankful for great-grandparents who are still in good health and are always willing to love on my kids.
I have so much to be thankful for- the assurance of salvation, a precious church family, an amazing husband, healthy children, a warm house, a job that I like more days than not, sweet friends, hot coffee, a family that I enjoy being with, my dad's health- I could go on. It is nice to have a day to stop and appreciate our blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment