Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Silliness.

Every now and then, I find that I have a collection of really random pictures to share with absolutely no common denominator other than the fact that they make me smile. Here you go:

This is Evyn's "cheese" face.

And Carter's "cheese" face.

Double cheese faces.

Evyn looking all hard in her brother's cap.

Superhero cowgirl.

Weird as it might seem, Evyn loves me to hold her while she is nakey after she gets out of the tub.

Bubba took a break from playing Wii to love on his sister.

Carter has declared that Lilly is "his dog" and we all have to ask him before we play with her.

And last but not least, Evyn loves to ride Lilly. I think her first complete sentence of any substance was "Mommy, I want to sit on Lilly's back please."

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Love these pix. Siblings are the greatest. And your dog has gotten huge! I had no idea she would grow that big. How fun for them to get to ride her!