Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been a while since I posted pictures.

Sometimes life organizes itself nicely into blog entries. But usually not. So, I present you with an eclectic collection of pictures of my precious babies.

Carter and Evyn wearing their traditional Indian clothes from Trupti. Don't they look adorable?



Daddy fixed Evyn's hair this day. He actually braided it. I was so proud- I didn't even know that he knew how to braid!

Trying to get people in my house to look at the camera and smile at the same time seems like an enormous task. Usually, I settle for one or the other. What makes this picture even better is the fact that Evyn is wearing big girl panties under those jeans! She is officially potty trained and doing remarkably well! We are all so proud of her. No more diapers in the Lewis house!!!

See what I mean about looking at the camera and smiling. Just not happening for me.


One day over Spring Break, I walked in on this scene. I am so amazed by how genuinely these two love each other. Carter was such a big helper with the whole potty training thing- he would praise her and even took her to the potty a few times. He reads to her. She runs in to kiss him goodnight before bed every night. They share and play and giggle like the best of friends. I am richly blessed.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for potty training and adorable kiddos! Woo!

Mary said...

Your children are blessed to have you as a mom. You're wonderful and I know they will always be blessed by you!

Anonymous said...

It's been too long since I read this wonderful blog because it always does my heart good. Love you, girl, and your beautiful family.

Judy G.