Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Summer Fun

We have had so much fun this summer getting settled in our new house and spending time together as a family! Here are a few highlights from the summer.


This is a picture of our new house that we bought in April. This was taken before we moved in. I need to bust out the camera and actually show you what it all looks like now. That sounds like a good project for another day. . .




This is Carter on the 4th of July! Isn't he a ham?




Random summer pictures:




















Thanks for looking! I will try to add some more stuff here soon!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the pictures you posted, my favorite is the one of Carter at the pool, he's turning into such a little man :)