December 19th, 1998


It is hard to believe that it was nine years ago today that I became Mrs. Mike Lewis. The time has flown by. I am immeasurably blessed to be married to the love of my life and man of my dreams. He still makes my heart beat fast, he knows all of my secrets and still loves me, and he is hands down my best friend. Mike is the most amazing father that I have ever known, a hard worker, a gentle spirit, and a man after the Lord's own heart. He is my everything. So, it only seems appropriate today to stop and thank God for the amazing gift that He has given me.
Mike I still promise to love you more than myself. Thanks for an amazing 9 years!
8 comments:
I kept looking at the date yesterday and knew I was forgetting to do something... I was going to call and wish you a happy anniversary!
Good grief you guys were pups...what were you, like 17??? Congrats and here is to the next 50 wonderful years!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! God bless your marriage with more love, peace, health and as smooth of a road as possible. You have to have bumps in the road or you would be BORED!!!
Lori E.
WOW--nine years! You guys are a wonderful, Godly couple. We love the heck out of yall--Congratulations!
BonkLand
Happy Anniversary, friends! I loved seeing the pictures again. That was such a fun day. I remember how happy you two were, and might I add, still are! Love you, B.
Well..........I just have to say that you look the same, just younger, but there's just something about Mike that's different. What could it be???? ha,ha
Too cute Kristen! I'm actually reading from home--yippy for Christmas break!
Happy belated Anniversary!!!
AKmommy05
Post a Comment