Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My New Year's Resolution

I used to play the piano when I was a little girl, and I have decided that I am going to start playing again. We have a great piano that we are "storing" in our house for the church, so why not? So I guess I am blogging about it to keep me accountable! Wish me luck. . .

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Wow, what a great goal...I'm super impressed! Can't wait to hear you play a few tunes when I see you in October.
Love you,
B.

Anonymous said...

I know a great piano teacher if you need one. Sum

Anonymous said...

You can teach Carter and play duets together, you know he'll be right there with you. Good luck.