Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Carter?

Tonight was Carter's Christmas program and his class dressed up like reindeer! They were absolutely adorable! I have officially become "that mom"- you know the one with two cameras and a big smile.




Look at that tail.


I didn't know that reindeer loved broccoli! Carter ate more broccoli than I did tonight at dinner. All of those green vegetables make me apprehensive about what is to come tomorrow, but how do you say know when a two year old begs for more broccoli?


And here is a short video clip from the program. I apologize for the unsteady video. It was so stinking cute watching him do the motions for the song. I love that he gets to be a part of something like this. He loves going to "school" and it blesses my heart to see how happy he is there! Much love to my PDO girls!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially love the belly button flashes! Adorable. Ok, so now I need Carter to potty train Mai and teach her to eat her veggies. He is going to be one busy boy this holiday break :)

Anonymous said...

OK, you didn't tell everyone that he was the star of the program. Never was there a cuter reindeer!!

Brooke said...

He is a cutie pa-tootie deluxe!!!!

Jenn said...

That is the cutest reindeer I ever did see! That "tail" is adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it.... I was to far away to see him. They are so much fun to watch. I agree the tail is way cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

OKAY--that is ridiculously cute! Who says white boys can't dance???

BonkLand