Our favorite thing about living in our new house at this time of year has been the thousands of geese that have made their way to the lake across the street! On Thursday night, we went to feed them some bread while we were waiting for Mai to come over and play.




Mai's mommy and daddy went to a Christmas party, so Carter got to spend the evening with the love of his life! He ran and hugged her like he hadn't seen her in years!

Then he insisted on going back across the street to show Mai the geese! They held hands the entire time, stopping occasionally to spontaneously embrace and then stood and watched the sunset together. . .






And what would a romantic evening be without a little time side by side on the swing?

After a romantic meal of pizza and bananas, it was time for the tub and night night!

Carter insisted that Mai sleep in his room, so I tucked them in and said night night. When I came downstairs, this is what I heard. . .
6 comments:
That is undoubtedly the cutest thing I have ever seen. Do I sense an arranged marriage in the making?
Seriously, she has talked about Carter non-stop! They really do love each other. We may be sisters after all!!!!! (hehehe, our plan is working!!) I just couldn't love another child (that did not come from my uterus) more than I love your boy.
they are precious!
Too fun! I love the sound of toddlers giggling and having fun. They are definitely two peas in a pod.
What an enchanting evening/couple! The giggles at the end were priceless, that's whats missing in so many relationships. Adorable!!
I sure do miss hearing that adorable laugh and I love the pictures of them holding hands! Absolutely too cute! :)
Post a Comment