Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The Gift of Time!
I had the most fabulous day today with Mike. I took a random day off for mental health purposes (I highly recommend mental health days). We had breakfast from Burger King because I have been craving a sausage croissanwich for weeks now! After breakfast we dropped Carter off at school and ran several errands and did all the stuff that you don't want to do on the weekend- Walmart, groceries, etc. Then we had a delicious and romantic lunch together at Harrigans. We had zuccini chips and ribs! YUMMY! Then to top it all off we went to see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian, and it was wonderful. We picked Carter up and came home and played in the sprinkler and are about to make pancakes for supper. It is so refreshing to make time to put work out of your mind and fall in love with your sweetie all over again- we held hands at the movie and everything. What a fabulous day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK, you just had to rub it in, eh?;-)
Harrigans (drooling now), a movie, AND hand-holding????
I need a day like this....
from your Mother-in-law . . .
I'm so thankful that you and Michael have so much fun together and that you had this special day! Today is our anniversary-34 years! ; )
We love you both!
Angela
Sounds like a glorious day, and it sound exactly like what Scott and I would do on a similar day. (I'm so envious you've already seen Prince Caspian! Zach will be too.) Not enough things can be said about avoiding WalMart on a Saturday. You spent your time well, my friends!
:)
Happy time together!
Post a Comment