Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
I love Thursdays.
I don't know why, but Thursdays have always been my favorite day of the week. I love them. I love it that it is almost Friday, but not quite. It is almost like Friday Eve! I love our Thursday night TV traditions. I love it that I get to wear jeans the next day. I love everything about Thursdays. Over the last few years, Thursdays have become our "protected" nights where we don't do anything but hang out as a family. I love that! So, happy Thursday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kristen,
You and Michael are to be commended for continuing this tradition in your home! Keep it up!
Love,
Angela
You know, I have thought about this extensively over the years, and I have come to the same conclusion! I love Thursday's, too! Thursday has always had the best tv shows...Thursday used to be payday. Our friends used to always come over on Thursday because that was the only night we all had off together. It is and will always be the best day!
I love Thursdays, too! I remember as a kid we used to get to watch the Cosby show together, sometimes while we ate dinner, and that was a treat. Glad you have a protected night! Love, B
Isn't that funny?
I like Mondays. Weird, huh?
Fresh start, time to gear up.
By Friday I'm woooorn dowwwwn.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment