Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

No, David.

Carter has always loved the "David" books and he has recently graduated from the David board books to the real big boy books. He cannot get enough of them. Mike and I were both amazed today when he sat down and started "reading" the book all by himself. Seriously, who is this kid and what did he do with my baby?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a genius ! The Shepherd house is very impressed, and more in love with him than ever. You are blessed my friend.

Anonymous said...

He just finished all 3 David books with me, what a smart boy and a lot cuter than David!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

That is awesome! I must say that I slack horribly at reading with the boys. I need to start reading every night with them!! Good Job Carter!

Anonymous said...

Okay...I love that Carter kid anyway, but seriously--that's adorable and impressive!

Other items of business...

"Big knucks"...hmmm...I'll email ya on that one.

I'm also pleased to know that my child is not the only one well acquainted with the word NO and who refuses to give me a kiss.

Love you all!
BonkLand

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love it!!!!
He is growing into a big, sweet boy. It only gets sweeter, my friend!

Staci said...

I feel the need to say again how very sad I am the Carter won't be in my class next year. What an amazing kiddo - a I rarely say that of anyone but my own.

Anonymous said...

Nanna said ...

Yea, Carter! Great job reading your "David" book! Granddad and I are soooooo proud of you! We'll see you around your birthday! Keep reading those books!

Love, Ninah!

Lori E. said...

Carter is a genius!! I love that you can record his milestones. I love that I can blurk.