Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Our trip to the fire station!
We were out running errands tonight and drove by a fire station and saw a fire truck parked out front. We were not in a rush to get home, so we stopped to get a look because Carter is obsessed with fire trucks. I went in to ask the guys if that was OK, and the fire chief ended up being a friend of ours from church! He let Carter "drive" the truck, honk the horn, wear the earphones and talk to him, water the grass with the hose, and try on the fire helmet! This kid was in heaven! He kept telling us that the boots smelled like fire so he could not like them. Too cute. Sadly, I didn't have my camera, but we had a fun night together and made a really cool memory. Thank you, fireman Paul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome memories. The coolest things happen when I don't have my camera.
My son got to meet the firemen when I locked him in the car with the engine going at Wal Mart...fun, fun! A HUGE fire truck came roaring up with sirens blaring. Yeah...humiliating. They were SO nice, though. Lesson learned, hopefully!
From Angela . . .
Kristen, what an absolutely wonderful experience for you all. Nevermind the camera. This is just one of those special times that you will have to cherish in your quiet times. Thank you for sharing the experience with us.
I love you and look forward to seeing you in less than 3 weeks! yea!!!!!!!
Post a Comment