Last night was scrapbooking night, which is always good for the soul. There is nothing better than some good girl time, and I actually finished a few pages in an album too!
We talked about the wonderful world of blogging, and I completely think that these fascinating women should start a blog so that I can stalk them via the internet and not rely on our monthly gatherings for all of the catching up! I have to give a shout out to Stacey for getting out of her comfort zone and leaving a comment on the blog! You go girl! Now I feel the need to publically state that Mary, Lorie, and Stacey should definitely start a blog. You would find them every bit as interesting as I do. No pressure girls. . .
12 comments:
how are you feeling? When do you find out what you are having?
I would definitely blurk on their blogs too!! You girls go for it!!
Lori E.
Angela said . . .
Well, Kristen, I'm glad you have the blog. When my parents went to Kansas last week to see my Dad's family, they were able to pull up your blog and see the wonderful things you post. So, it is well-known!
Hey Jen!
We find out on June 12th and I am feeling rather impatient these days. I feel great- there is the normal pregnancy stuff, but I feel so much better this time than I did last time! Here is hoping that continues. How are you?
K
mmm, yea, you caught me! I am a blurker! lol I do find myself checking your blog periodically. Let me introduce myself...I am Elizabeth...Shane's sister. :0)
Hi Elizabeth! I love your brother and his wife and their sweet babies! Thanks for introducing yourself. You made me smile!
Kristen
You are a hoot! Thanks for the three cheers for me! Love it! Have a good upcoming week!
You are a hoot! Thanks for the three cheers for me! Love it! Have a good upcoming week!
Ack! I'm feeling the pressure!
My life is too dull I tell you!!! Stacey and Mary on the other hand they should just do it.
Look...I have a hard enough time just posting a comment! Geez! For some reason, I tend to post the same comment several times. WOW! HA!
I'm telling you girls, I would read your blogs even if nobody else did! You are tremendously interesting people. :)
And Stacey, I like it that you leave the same comment multiple times. It just makes me smile.
Post a Comment