Carter and Mai are still the best of friends, and Summer was kind enough to loan us Mai overnight last weekend! Watching these two giggle and play and talk is enough to warm anyone's heart. They splashed in the pool, snuggled in their towels, played Candy Land all by themselves, watched some Veggie Tales and ate popcorn, and were just adorable together. This was Mai's first night in a "non-crib" bed and she did amazingly well. Carter kept leaning over the side of the top bunk to check on her. Too sweet.

Here they are swimming in our high class back yard pool.
Getting ready to share a good night kiss.
Mai all tucked in to the big bed.
The sweetest kids on earth getting ready to go night night.
Some precious pictures that Mike took on Sunday morning. Please pay special attention to Mai's ponytail. Fixing girl hair still makes me exceedingly nervous!
7 comments:
How cute! Can't wait to see you!
I have to say these are the cutest pictures I've ever seen! What a little sweetie of a "girlfriend" Carter has! Oh and by the way, the ponytail looks great, no worries!
Angela said . . .
How very special! These two always make me smile when I see the pictures of them together - and I've never even met this cute little girl.
Too cute! I love Carter's swimsuit! Stroll down memory lane from Brant and Carson...love it! Such sweet pictures. Enjoyed seeing you tonight!
I am so very impressed that Carter is able to sleep on the top bunk already! What a big boy! Super cute pics, my friend.
Okay--they are stinkin' precious(the loving kind of stinkin' of course)! What a fun time!
BOnkLand
The cutest pictures! You captured such wonderful expressions.
Post a Comment