
You never know what you might find at the Lewis house on a random Saturday morning. Today I found Spiderman practicing an inspiring rendition of Jesus Loves Me at the piano! So, now you know that when he is not busy swinging from buildings and protecting underdogs, Spiderman is brushing up on his sing along skills.
6 comments:
From Angela/Ninah . . .
Kristen, you have blessed my heart once again with your adorable posting! I'm so proud of you for keeping the camera close by and posting pics so quickly. Every day - and especially challenging days, I come home and click on your blog - just to get a glimpse of you and your family!
I love you!
Your boy is looking more and more like his daddy all the time!!
Definitely my favorite super-hero! Can't wait to hug his neck!
OK, these are the cutest yet. He really looks like he is playing, maybe Spiderman is a piano prodigy.
I love this kid.
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!
Lori E.
Wow, Carter and my little boy would be two peas in a pod! They both have spidey costumes and both love to play the piano...or as Brother says..."pan-yo".
Post a Comment