Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fireworks

Carter is terrified of fireworks in real life. I have never witnessed a meltdown to the degree that I saw on the 4th of July. However, yesterday, Carter ran through the house saying "Pow pow pow pow. I am fireworks." Then he insisted that we point at him and say "How pretty." What must go on in that sweet little head of his?

4 comments:

Staci said...

How funny! Don't you wish they could hang on to all of those quirky thoughts until adulthood, so that they could explain themselves? The mind of a child is a crazy fascinating place!

Bonky's Mom said...

I think I may try this so that I can receive extra compliments from the daddy.

Tell Carter thank you for the idea.

That kid is so dang cute! Kiss him for me!

Jenn said...

I have a picture of you and Carter from the 4th of July festivities last year that totally shows his "fear" of fireworks. I say fear in quotations because as scared as he was, he was still peeking through his hands to see them! Hope this link works! :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/jennspage/carterkristen.jpg

Jenn said...

It cut off the link, here it is again :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v43/jennspage/?action=view&current=carterkristen.jpg