Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

All grown up.

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to have a reunion of sorts with precious friends. Amy, Brig, and I all used to run around together back in high school and then all went to college together where Eli was added to the mix! Being the dorks that we are, we formed BEAK using our initials and always took pictures in that order. We did the best that we could without Eli. So I guess the above picture is actually BAK or techinically KAB if you go from left to right. Anyway, it was wonderful to get to catch up and giggle. I should have kept count of how many times one of us said "When did we get so old?" or "How have we been out of college for ten years already?" Honestly, shouldn't we still be the silly high school girls that we used to be? Here's to old friends! I love you gals!

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Hey that WAS fun. I love reunions!Thanks for coming to see us, Amy! BTW, how DID we get old so fast?

Anonymous said...

Angela said . . .

Kristen, what an adorable post. I'm so excited you girls got to spend time together! (There! Does calling you "girls" make you feel younger???? ;-} )

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

My friends and I talk about going back to get another ungrad degree and play college, again! Maybe we would live in the dorms again, too! I don't think I appreciated just how fun it really was. I'm glad you had a reunion to catch up with your girls!

Steph said...

Y'all are so cute. :) Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've not seen any of you since high school and I can't tell that you've changed one bit. Not one little bit. I'm glad you are still very close.