For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Belly Picture and Other Fun Shots
Here is my tummy at 33 weeks. . .
And a few cute pictures from a day at the park. Carter insisted that I get in the rocket with him. Oh, the things you do for love!
Look at that pretty mommy in your belly pic!!!! I am sure you are enjoying this awesome rain day off school, I love unexpected, unplanned time with my little ones!!!
6 comments:
Can you believe how shortly there will be a baby in these pictures?
You look amazing. I cannot wait to see pictures of that little baby girl! Carter looks like he had a blast.
Look at that pretty mommy in your belly pic!!!! I am sure you are enjoying this awesome rain day off school, I love unexpected, unplanned time with my little ones!!!
RAIN DAY? Seriously? What's that about?
Looks like you made the most of it... you look great, btw! :)
You are such a cool mom to get in the rocket ship!
Isn't being a mom so much fun?
:)
You don't look like you're showing enough to be due next month! There might be a Topaz birthstone in your future, yet...
Post a Comment