Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Cello News!
Today was a proud day for me in middle school orchestra. I have not been at rehearsal much because my job keeps getting in the way, so it was tough to go back today. However, thanks to my 11 year old tutor, I succesfully played my first 16 measure piece with 5 different notes in it. And then, I played Mary Had a Little Lamb, WITH THE BOW! Baby Evyn seems to really dig my new hobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You make me LAUGH. OTB tomorrow, better be ready.
I was born ready, Monica!
Way to go, Kristen! I'm proud of you for trying the cello. You're way ahead of me! Angela
So good to talk to you today! Can't wait for baby, be sure to let me know if you need anything; you've got alot going on right now....just make sure that the tummy trouble is GONE first!! :)
Post a Comment