For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
From Angela
Kristen, this power point is really nice. Thank you for taking the trouble and time to put it on the blog. I love getting to see our Lubbock family - even by virtual tour! ; )
You make me laugh. I'm so glad you got a picture of the classy hands-in-back-pockets tradition! I mean, I was sad I was going to miss out, but now I feel like I've been there! Love you, my silly friend.
7 comments:
From Angela
Kristen, this power point is really nice. Thank you for taking the trouble and time to put it on the blog. I love getting to see our Lubbock family - even by virtual tour! ; )
This is almost as good as being there - what adorable pictures. I get the pleasure of the fair without all the icky parts. Thanks.
I second your mom!!! I am hoping to avoid the fair all together this year!!!
You make me laugh. I'm so glad you got a picture of the classy hands-in-back-pockets tradition! I mean, I was sad I was going to miss out, but now I feel like I've been there! Love you, my silly friend.
hahahaha! hands in the back pockets... LOVE IT!
you lucky duck... the SPF is super fun! :)
Fair 2008 was a classy event as always! Thanks again for letting me tag along!
Nothing like a little game of "@## grab" while at the fair! Good times for sure, you crazy Lewis people!
Post a Comment