Today has been quite the day. Any prayers would certainly be appreciated.
1. My aunt is in town from California. We had a 60th birthday party for my mom on Saturday and she came to celebrate with us. Last night they went to the movies and she missed the last step coming out of the theater and broke her femur. I have heard that this is quite possibly the most painful injury that a person can endure. She is having surgery in the morning and is in a lot of pain right now. We spent most of the day in the emergency room and had several scares.
2. Carter had to come home from school today with what I am hoping is the 24 hour tummy bug. Poor baby. Lets just say that blue yogurt is not a good choice for breakfast on an upset tummy day.
3. Tomorrow is my mom's actual birthday and she is pretty bummed with everything going on right now. Pray that it will still be a special day for her.
4. Good news- I had an ultrasound today and Evyn looks great. She is head down, and they estimated that she weighs 6 pounds, 8 ounces. I am 36 weeks but she measures closer to 37. She was very bashful but very sweet.
8 comments:
Hi K, SO sorry to hear about all this! We'll be in prayer for sweet Carter and Sylvia and Peggy, too. Happy to hear about Evyn, though. I'm going to call you soon. Love you.
I will sure pray for a good day tomorrow..surgery and birthday. I sure did miss Carter today. Tell him I will be ready to play on Thursday!!
i'm so sorry kristen, you guys are all in my prayers.
I will be praying. I hate that this all had to happen, but I really enjoyed lunch with Carter. It made my day! And woohoo about baby Evyn, Head down and ready to come out!!!! Maybe she will get here before the pumpkins, however, I think the pumpkin patch opens today!
i will most definitely keep your sweet family in my prayers! i am super excited to hear the "head down" news...that'a girl!!!! let me know if you need anything!!!
Prayers from P-ville coming your way!
Prayers from up north in Kansas for you all.
Hugs to you, my friend.
Kim
Sorry for the yuckiness...I hope you're on the mend soon!
YAY for a healthy Baby Evyn!
Post a Comment