Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, May 25, 2009

A little taste of summer.

Aside from Mike being gone, this weekend has been a little slice of heaven. I had the precious opportunity to soak up a bit more of Brigitte and the girls before they head home on Wednesday (sniff). I am so blessed by her friendship and presence in my life. Not many girls ever have a friend like this.

How cute are these two together?


Our newest additions. Wouldn't it be amazing if they grew up to be bestest buddies too?

I heart these girls.

While I know that she will kill me for posting this, I could not resist a picture of the pirates on the boat at the park! Gotta love crazy aunt B!

Evyn's first time in a swing.


Ever the ladies' man.


And today I got to go to my favorite place (Roaring Springs) with some of my favorite people (Grammy, Papa, Mark, Carter and Evyn). The weather was perfect and my babies were precious. I soaked up the warmth of the sun in my hair and the smell of sunscreen on my sweet babies' skin. It was so nice to get to spend time with the family and get just a small taste of summer. I can't wait!
Grammy and her girl.

Carter and his best friend, Uncle Mark.

Grammy and Papa soaking up the sun.

Carter going for a little spin on an inflatable jet ski.

My sweet little monkey.

Look at her looking at Papa. Pretty sweet, no?

All in all, a wonderful weekend! Too bad I didn't get pictures of Kelli in the indoor playground at McDonalds! Maybe next time, Kelli!

6 comments:

Mary said...

So glad you had a fun weekend. We've GOT to get together. It's been waaaay to long!

Brigitte said...

Ok so these are PRECIOUS pictures. (Well, all except for that hideous pirate one...but because I love you so much I'm going to let it slide!) I love that we got such great pics of our kiddos together. I miss you already but am still thankful for our time together. Your friendship is such a gift to me. Loveyoumeanit, B.

Angie said...

Such sweet little munchkins you have! I especially love the pic of the smooch. That is priceless!

Brooke said...

Fun times with those adorable Lewis kids! Roaring Springs looks...ahhhh relaxing!

Anonymous said...

Evyn has grown so much. This year seems like such a blur. It seems like just yesterday you were being showered with everything on earth that was pink and now look at her. Wow!! We so need to plan a little scrapbooking retreat to Roaring Springs. The RV is a greatt place to scrapbook!!

Kelli Archer said...

Too bad you didn't get a picture of Grayson's foot juice or the grown men suspiciously climbing on the top of the playground. It was great getting to hang out....foot juice and all!