Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Pity party.

Mike leaves tomorrow and I miss him like crazy already. It is a blessing and a curse to be married to your best friend.

Brigitte leaves next week and I can't even talk about it without ugly crying.

Kelsey and Monica are bailing on me at work. While I am happy for them, it stinks for me.

Carter pooped his pants twice today.

I have decided that I do not like possums.

Somebody said the most unpleasant thing to me at work today and it left me feeling confused and unsettled.

My post baby body is simply not ready for swimsuit season.

And my house is a mess.

I will snap out of my funk soon- I promise, but for now I felt like throwing a little pity party.

11 comments:

Kelli Archer said...

Me too! I feel like I'm partying with you....one of those days.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica Curry said...

I love you Kristen!!!! Just because I won't be here next year doens't mean our friendship is over. If anything we can hang out more!!! Don't let hateful people ruin your day. You are a ray of sunshine in this place...love love love you!

Matt and Rebekah said...

Just so you know, you have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly for the last few days. I knew Mike was leaving and wasn't sure when Brigitte was leaving but that it would be really soon. Just know that through all of your difficult times and days, others are praying for you. Hold on, He will carry us!

ashley said...

all will be well soon. you are almost at the finish line! love you.

Brooke said...

You want me to beat up said co-worker in the parking lot? I'll bring my heavy.... Mary "brass knuckles" Eaton for backup.

I hope today is much better and I really need to see you. It has been too long and I am having the KL withdraws. I need some good make the face muscles hurt laughter!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I'm sad someone said something ugly to you at work...I had the same thing happen to me today. It stinks. Especially when it comes from a friend.

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Oh Kristen, I'm so sorry for all of the reasons you have a right to have a pity party! Mike will be back before you know it! Kids have accidents and don't let it set you or Carter back. As for the meanie at work, I do know kickboxing if you need me! I'm only two states away!
Now - why do you not like possums?

Mary said...

Yeah, I'll help Brooke out, you know I'm a meanie!! Hang in there, let's get together soon!

Brigitte said...

Love, love you friend. And so do a million and one other people. Thanks for being you.

Lori E. said...

Kristen, you must not be sad....you bring too much happiness to too many people. It is a tough job but someone has to do it. Who was the person who said something unpleasant to you at work........I will take them down. Or as I always say to my kids...I will take you out and not to the ball game. If you need anything while your best friend is away....HOLLER!!!!