Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This and that.

I took this picture of Mike and the kids this morning before he left for Morocco. Please notice that Carter was far too cool to smile for any pictures.

Evyn moved out of her infant carseat this week and into her big girl carseat. I can't believe that she is big enough to do that, but she is! Carter had a blast playing with the box!

Where is Carter?

Peekaboo!

I absolutely never know what I will find when I pick my kids up from my mom. Today Carter was in full Indian dress and greeted me with "How." He then insisted on wearing the outfit home and even wore it on our bike ride tonight. He was quite the sight with his helmet and Indian outfit!

My sweet, sweet Evyn!

I love this picture because it captures how much Carter enjoys his sister! She kept touching his ears and he thought it was hilarious! Then he started singing "mister clown" and clapping and she was rolling. I can only imagine what kinds of mischief these two will get into together!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristen,

This blog posting is so sweet. I needed to see my firstborn! What you post is about all I get between the times we see you. Your children are sooo adorable even if they ARE my grandchildren, too!

You are soooooo right - you can see the mischief in Evyn's eyes. When she is big enough to follow Carter, watch out! Your walls may be a different color when you come home! ; )

Love to you all.

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

What a very sweet post! I'm sure the trip will feel like a lifetime but it'll give you some mommy time with the kiddos! I love the Indian outfit...too cute!

ashley said...

how does evyn get cuter by the day I ask you? it must be the eggnog you're feeding her

Kim Jones said...

I love the Carter-in-the-box!! We need to plan a swim party soon!!!

linley said...

I adore you and your family.

Room For More said...

Mischief??? No way. ; )

What cuties!!!