I loved this picture of my babies on Christmas morning.
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Vacation
As it turns out, I seem to have a natural talent for being on vacation. I have loved having two weeks of down time to just be a mom and rest. I have read five books (without pop up windows, illustrations or rhymes), cleaned out my junk drawer, had some fun play dates, and done lots of little odds and ends that I have been meaning to do for a while. I even got to see New Moon finally! Plus I have had hours of time to just soak up Carter and Evyn (and Mike). Life doesn't get much better than that! I know that Monday morning will be hard, but I am so blessed to get time off to enjoy the little things in life.
We went bowling as a family and had a blast. Carter really enjoyed it. Mike makes it all look really easy and got like 8 strikes. I was miserably sore the next day- pathetic, I know, but managed to get two strikes. Carter used the ramp and the gutter blockers, but still showed some talent. He almost beat me anyway! 
Evyn is becoming more and more of a girl. She is very into her babies and got a cool stroller for Christmas that she loves to push around. She feeds her babies bottles and hugs them tight. Precious, I tell you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just wait till you see the cute pictures Michael and Kristen took of Evyn and Carter at Lake Bridgeport in addition to the "home" photos! Carter has too much fun "going on adventures" and "finding evidence" with his granddad!
Glad you had a fun vacation, friend. Way to savor the time. Hope you are rested and have a great first day back!
Wasn't it a fun "vacation" to be with the kids? Mine are just about ready to go back. Good thing, because they do tomorrow!
What great pictures! Love them. Yes, it's bitter sweet going back tomorrow and getting back into the groove...can so relate. Love Evyn's stroller!! So cute.
Post a Comment