Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lilly Lewis

This is Lilly. She is 9 weeks old. Her mom is an Australian Shepherd/Heeler. Her daddy is a Boxer. She is perfect. She has a very sweet disposition, seems playful but not wild, loves to snuggle, and we have yet to hear her bark (but I'm sure that will come in time). Needless to say, Carter is in love. We were only planning on looking today, but you know how that goes. I am hopeful that she and Toonces will be buddies. We'll see about that. She has 8 brothers and sisters that need to be adopted. . .





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, she already has my heart. What a wonderful addition to the family. Does this mean Carter has stayed dry?
If you ever need a sitter......

Ryan and Jessica said...

Too cute! The sweetness and snuggling comes from the boxer side. Our boxer thinks she's a lap dog and wants to be touching us at all times. If we didn't have two dogs already I would go get one of Lilly's sisters.

Brooke said...

Adorable!!! I bet the kids are wearing her out with all the "love" they are giving!!! The stray that showed up at our house a few weeks ago is Aus. Shep. He is awesome, very sweet and playful. Smart too.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, she is so sweet!! I've heard Australian shepherds are great dogs. Hope it's lots of fun with minimal poop in the house!

Kelli Archer said...

So adorable! We had an Australian Shepherd growing up. I love her eyes!

Organized Chaos said...

Oh, she looks so sweet!! :) That is TOO fun. Puppies and kids, what a great combo. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I still remember my sons' first dog... She was a daschund-fence climber special and she played army with pot pie helmet in place with the boys as they used her tail as a steering device. Hopefully your sweet pup will give similar heart tugs and sweet kisses.

Angie said...

You are so incredibly brave my friend. But what a cute cute cute addition to your already cute household!

I am still just too chicken to go there but guess I'll have to give in sooner or later. Apparently my children are the OOOOOONLY children in all of the galaxy that do not have a pet. Sigh.