"May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples praise you."
You would think that being married to a minister of missions, I would have a very global perspective and be freshly aware of prayer needs from around the world. Sadly, I tend to fall into my pattern of American complacency and forget that God is truly at work around the world. Tonight I was reminded of the urgency and need to be on our knees for lost people worldwide.
I am reminded to continue to pray specifically for my bestie, Brigitte, and the Asian people that God has given her a burning passion for.
I am reminded to lift up Katlyn as she shares the truth with people in Germany.
I commit to pray for Linley as she shines for the Lord among Muslim women.
I will remember to pray for Mike's friends in Morocco, who do not know the Lord.
I will pray for the people from the ends of the earth who live right here in Lubbock. May they encounter the truth during their time here and carry it home with enthusiasm! May God continue to open doors as we seek to build those relationships.
I pray that my sweet friends, Trupti and Ruchi, would know Jesus as their savior one day spend eternity in heaven.
I am thankful for an Indonesian friend who went to great lengths to translate her testimony into English for me for the sole purpose of encouraging me.
I am simply reminded that God is so much bigger than my little corner of the world and I want to be part of what He is doing! May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples praise you!
3 comments:
Kristen, that was such a good word, way to go. You know so many people and they are not put into your life without a reason. You are a blessing to them all and to me. We all need to be reminded of what you so wonderfully said.
Kristen, you are just such a blessing. Thank you for being my friend, and counting me as one of yours!
Love you, friend and love your heart!
Post a Comment