Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

18 months

My normally cheerful little girl decided that she was in no mood for pictures this morning, which was unfortunate for me since I had a limited amount of time to convince her otherwise. With gummi bears as bribery and lots of work to attempt to get a smile, this is what we ended up with. I have to say that I even think she is beautiful when she is crying.







4 comments:

Reading Widely said...

She is so cute. I LOVE her dress (the one with the brown top and pink skirt). Where did you find it? I'd love to get one for Sunshine.

Mary said...

Cute, cute, cute!

ashley said...

oh you have got to be kidding me. she is too adorable.

Lori E. said...

It is so hard being a girl and bringing the glamour. That is a treasured shot of her crying, she IS cute even when she is crying. She is a beautiful girl Kristen. Cute picutres!!!