My dad gave Carter a little notebook with a pen inside of it. He carries it around with him frequently writing very important notes to people. Today in his most serious and sincere voice, he told me "Mom, I am going to write something for you that is true and dangerous." Then he solemnly looked me in the eye to make sure that I understood the significance of what he had just said. I knew I was in for a treat when he asked me how to spell "iceberg."
This is what I got:

"Mom if you fall on a iceberg you will make the iceberg crack." There you have it. I can't say I wasn't warned!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, Kristen, this is the funniest thing...what a funny boy you have on your hands! And by the way it was great seeing you at the wedding last weekend!
That is the best!! Grayson told me that my pillow smelled like chicken nuggets last week. I am choosing to take it as a compliment since I know how much he loves chicken nuggets. Gotta love those boys!!
OH my. I am very glad you got this warning. Icebergs can be very dangerous. I agree with Carter.
I love it! And my goodness, look at that penmanship! What a smartie.
Better be extremely careful the next time you are by an iceberg. You have been warned.
I love it!!! I am so far behind on your blog, I can't comment on them all, although I would like to... that is adorable and what a good writer he is. Should he be writing that well, or is he a genius???? I am thinking he IS a genius!
Post a Comment