Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
The desires of my heart.
I have days when I can't get over how blessed I am. I love Psalm 37:4- "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." God has been so faithful to give me the desires of my heart, and the three that consistently top my list are Mike, Carter and Evyn.

These two are starting to really play together- not just in the same room but actually doing things together and interacting with each other. I love watching them exist in their own little world. Evyn wakes up looking for "Bubba" and Carter is still so patient and gentle with his sister. Moments like this make me super excited about summertime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love these pics and the pure joy that radiates from those two! Love you guys! We may just have to arrange a play date this summer!
Post a Comment