Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like SUMMER!

Carter had his end of school party yesterday, complete with face painting!

We are really enjoying having a park as our front yard. Lots of time is spent playing soccer, feeding ducks, and walking the dog. Oh, and laying in the grass!

Danny invited us over for our first swim of the season today!

It is next to impossible to get a picture of all five of them looking the same direction! They played so sweetly together and had a wonderful afternoon!

I am so excited about two whole months off to soak up these kiddos! Summer time is the best part of my job! :)

5 comments:

Danny said...

I love the back of Jack's fuzzy head in that bottom picture.

linley said...

Oh my goodness Kristen, Carter has gotten so tall! And Evyn's swimsuit is so cute.

Brigitte said...

How fun for the cousins that they live so close to each other! Happy almost summer!!!

mom said...

I plan to kidnap these guys during the summer otherwise I'll go through withdrawal.

Mary said...

That orange shirt was Hunter's. Awww. Looking forward to Math time this summer. Only a week left until I start!