Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Firecrackers!

I love the 4th of July- maybe because there is no pressure to buy gifts or decorate your house or do anything other than just enjoy the day together. I love the parade, fireworks, the summer nights, the watermelon and lemonade, the music- all of it. And I feel so blessed to be an American. We are going to be out of town this year on the 4th, so I dressed my sweet little firecrackers in their red, white, and blue this morning and took a few pictures.


 




Happy (early) 4th of July!

3 comments:

Mary said...

How adorable! Love the little dress!!

Angie said...

Sweet pics!! I love the 4th of July too...quintessential summer.

Organized Chaos said...

I never thought of enjoying the Fourth of July for the simple reason that I didn't have to buy anyone gifts. Leave it to Kristen...

:)

Darling pics! I love dressing my kids up for the 4th. The Children's Place just makes it way too easy to coordinate to not to, you know?

Happy 4th!