Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

World's Best Uncle

Every mom knows what a gift it is when people that you love go out of their way to invest in the lives of your children. Both of my kids completely think that Uncle Mark hung the moon. Carter tells everyone that Mark is his best friend, and Evyn literally comes to life around him- running across the room to sit in his lap and jabber non-stop. He has logged countless hours reading books, doing puzzles, playing games, watching cartoons, coming to t-ball games, and just being intentional about being around. We tease that he is the 5th member of the Lewis family. He is an incredible guy. And tomorrow is his birthday. I hope that it is a day full of blessings and that he will know how very much we love him! Thanks for all you are to my family, Mark. Happy birthday! I love you!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you so much Kristen. I love you guys!

Mom said...

I agree, he is an awesome young man.