Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Faith

Carter and I have some of our very best talks in the car. Here is a recap of our convo on the way to church this morning.

K: "Carter, what do you think you will learn about in Sunday School today?"
C: "I don't know. Maybe faith."
K: "What is faith?"
C: "I know, but I am not going to tell you."
K: "Would you like me to tell you what I think it is?"
C: "OK."
K: "Faith is believing in something even if you can't see it."
C: "Example? (said in his best inquisitive scholar voice)"
K: "Like God. I believe in Him even though I can't see Him. I see the things that He made like trees and the sun, but I can't see Him."
C: "Hey mom, in heaven we won't have to have faith anymore because we will be right there with God."

It is truly humbling how much I learn from this little man.

No comments: