Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

You're never fully dressed without. . .

A smile!


Please ignore the dried ketchup on my child's face and the fact that she is completely naked. Focus instead on her amazing ability to accessorize at such a young age!

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

These are adorable! Isn't it amazing how girls learn to accessorize at such a young age?! Evyn looks so big in these. Sending hugs.

Mary said...

Well I have to admit I did notice the no clothes issue. But, if she is fine with it.....who am I to notice?? Ha, ha

Just better not show her these pictures on the internet 10 years from now, she may not be too happy with you! LOL