Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Friday, November 25, 2011

My favorite thing about black Friday is that more often than not, I never leave home! We always decorate for Christmas on the Friday after Thanksgiving. These two little blessings continue to fill our home with laughter and joy. I don't know that I could have made it through this year without them. I am truly thankful for the privilege of being their mother.



Every family has their traditions. Some might question the safety of ours. We have the annual wrapping of the offspring in Christmas lights.



And, I just can't get enough of this little cheeseball. Every morning before she comes down to eat breakfast, she dresses in all of her princess finery. Because, lets face it, you would hate to be under dressed for a poptart.



1 comment:

Reading Widely said...

That's my favorite way to spend Black Friday too. Really not into the "wake up early to stand in line at a store" thing. :)