It seems like we have had several occasions to get out the camera lately! Carter was student of the month for October and brought home his very own personalized golden football. Gone are the days of the prize ribbon, friends.
Evyn adores her gymnastics class and loves to wear her leotard! I know that this picture is sideways, and frankly I am too lazy to take corrective action.
When you have a buzz haircut and it is crazy hair day at school, you have no other choice than to bust out the dread locks hat.
And Evyn needs no excuse to dress up. This child was born to accessorize.
Last but not least, I proudly present to you Obi Wan Kenobi (Jedi Master) and Princess Leia. Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
I can't believe Evyn has hair long enough to do that! Wow!!
I love the "dress the kids in a theme" costumes! Big fan. Too fun. :)
Just got caught up on your blog. Love it ALL!! Love the pictures of your precious kiddo's. You have such a sweet family.
Post a Comment