Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring has Sprung

One of my favorite things about Spring is seeing my kids' arms and legs poke out of their clothes again. I know that sounds weird and a little creepy, but there is something so deliciously precious about their skinny little legs and bony shoulders. We have had an unseasonably warm (insanely hot) month of March, but I have thoroughly enjoyed shorts and sundresses on the monkeys! See for yourself how cute they are.






1 comment:

Brigitte said...

I love Carter's silly face and Evyn's sassy pose. Spring in Texas is great but it's summer I'm looking forward to...because that means I'll get to hug your necks.