Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Here we go. . .

This is my very first attempt at blogging! I figure if Brigitte can do it, I can do it! It really does make more sense to stay in touch this way, but I have this huge insecurity that anything that I have to say would not be worth your time to read. So, with that disclaimer, I am going to put stuff out there and you can take it or leave it! Either way, I won't have to crowd your inbox with pictures and what not as often if you can come here to check them out!

Thanks for being patient with me while I get this all figured out!

3 comments:

Mark said...

This is my new favorite page on the internet!

Angela "Missy" Lewis said...

Sooooo, cute! My favorite is of you and Carter! Of course, the on with Michael is great as well!

Brigitte said...

I'm so excited! Yay for you starting a blog. Pretty soon you'll get it all figured out and then you can teach me how to do new tricks on this thing. Keep the Carter pics coming... love it, love you! B.