Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Your Turn!
So, the big news of the day in the Lewis house (in addition to it being the first day of school) is that Carter went teetee in the potty on purpose for the first time today! It was so cute! He leaned all the way over to watch the big event and said "YEA Tarter. Teetee in potty." We had a major celebration. Then he hopped off and said "Mommy's turn" with such enthusiasm and joy that I had no choice but to join in! You have to laugh at the irony in Carter clapping for mommy on the potty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Lots of laughs here at the Goss house over that one! Yay for "Tarter tee-teeing".
WOOHOO WTG Tarter!
That "Tarter" is a DOLL! (all due to that priceless childcare he received as an infant no doubt!) Good for you Kristen, peeing in the potty and all. You make me so proud! : ) Your blog rocks and I love reading it! You are precious. I have a blog in the making, I want to join in on the fun! I'll let you know when I make my blog debut!....BP
I must say that I HAVE to agree with Brooke. We started him early for you! If it wasn't for the baby room girls, you wouldn't have quite as smart of a kid. I'm also proud of you making it to the potty on time!!!!
Post a Comment