Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Froggy's Booboo.

I apologize for not blogging more often this summer. My personal computer died and it is more difficult to get pictures on the computer now, blah, blah, blah. I will be better I promise!

A few updates- my mom is home and doing well. She is still adjusting to new medication and has to take things a bit slower than she is used to, but is still her spunky self. Thank you for the prayers.

We have been nesting like crazy and almost have a finished nursery. We are waiting on furniture to be delivered before I can post pictures, but rest assured that we are having fun.

We leave in the morning for vacation- Schlitterbahn and tubing the river! We are traveling with friends, so pray that they will still like us after spending that much time in the car with us and our non-potty trained boy.

One fun story to share- Carter has a stuffed frog that he dropped the other day and then promptly informed me that froggy had a booboo. He went to retrieve a band-aid, which is necessary for any type of booboo for a three year old. He came back with this:


Yes, that is froggy wrapped in a panty liner. Good times in the Lewis house.

8 comments:

Mary said...

That is TOO funny! Way to go Carter! He is so cute.....

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I am going to miss you this week :) Have fun.

Jenn said...

HILARIOUS!! Oh that Carter, such a silly boy :) Can't wait to see pics from your trip to Schlitterbaun!

Jenn said...

Ugh, I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to spelling....that's supposed to be Schlitterbahn! :)

Anonymous said...

I cannot stop laughing!!! You have such a compassionate son:)
Have a terrific vacation, Lewises.

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

That Carter is such a fun kid! I love it! Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny!!! Carter is so entertaining. Ya'll have fun on your trip, that you are on right now and not checking your blog for comments. So, I hope you had a great trip, since you will be reading this when you return.
Lori E.

Anonymous said...

don'tcha know that panti liners can be used as... wall art...impromptu knee pads / elbow pads, forehead decoration, you get the idea.

Yeah...my kids like them... a lot.


Carter would fit in just fine here.