Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Evyn's Appointment Today!
I love prenatal appointments. Today I got to hear that precious heartbeat again- nothing sweeter. I have gained a total of 7 pounds so far (yea!), my blood pressure looked good (huge relief as I am really hoping to avoid bedrest this go round), and I passed the gestational diabetes screening! Today was the last of my monthly appointments and now I start going every two weeks. I have a feeling that October will be here before I know it! I can hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how exciting! I remember those days! Seems like so long ago, but at the same time, seems like yesterday.
This arrival can't come soon enough for me. I am so looking forward to this baby!
yea! good for you for keeping in good health... that's a challenge especially during pregnancy.
October is just around the corner... soon there will be a little kristin running around.
:)
October WILL be here before you know it....I can't wait!!! :)
I can't believe you are already to bimonthly appointments. Your sweet angle is going to be here in no time!
So glad things are going SO great! I am counting down the days until I get to meet Evyn...one more girlfriend for Braidy...YES!
So glad to hear the great news! I love how you are keeping us updated on the pregnancy! I still hope Evyn turns out just like her momma. Love you!
Post a Comment