She is coming home in two weeks and I will get to spend the next ten months with her! I am beyond excited. She is currently serving the Father in East Asia, but after four years we get to soak her up for almost a year before she returns. Great news, no? It gets even better!
I have been praying that she will have another baby while she is home and I am thrilled to tell you that this prayer has been answered! I don't know why I am still shocked when God answers my specific prayers, but I am. Maybe that is a sad reflection on my faith, but that is another post for another day. She is due on March 12th and I cannot wait to watch that sweet tummy grow and get to experience pregnancy with her.
Currently Carter and Grace are betrothed, so it would be fabulous if she could manage to have a boy that we could match up with Evyn. It would double our odds of ending up related! I don't think that is too much to ask, do you?
I cannot wait to share her with the rest of my buddies. I just know that you will love her every bit as much as I do! And that is a lot. . .
12 comments:
I simply cannot wait!
Oh wow, you've gone and made me cry. I love you, K! I consider it a big, heavenly gift that I get to spend time with you over the next several months. And, dear friend, I have to say that it is you who makes me better. I think everyone who knows you would agree.
Can't wait to hug your neck,
B.
i would like for you to post ONE thing that doesn't make me cry.
is that too much to ask?
one thing!
i'm glad you get to spend time with brigitte... give her hugs from me.
:)
I completely agree with your tribute. I select Brigitte as my 2nd daughter, I love her very much.
Kristen! Beautiful post. :) My sister told me you had a blog and I've enjoyed reading it.
I'm linking you to my blog right now... :)
I am SO happy for you to get to have such a lengthy visit with your B!!!
God gives good gifts!
Wish I could meet her!
We're counting the days, too! And you couldn't have described her better. We can't wait!
Ok, so you were right on Monday! And also, I lied on my blog...he did have a favorite...it was YOU! He said he loved cuddling with you! Love you!
I think I need to meet your sweet friend...I would LOVE to know her...she's gotta be great if you love her ass much as you do!
Sorry I am having computer trouble, didn't mean to leave a million comments and didn't mean to write 'as' with an extra 'S'...sorry!!!
Hi Kristin. It's Chad Hill's wife - Amanda. I was reading Stacee Lewis's blog and stumbled upon yours. Love reading all your stories. And seeing pictures of your mom. Hope you have a great weekend!
Ahhhh.
Dear friends are sweet balm for the soul.
Hug Brigitte for me, please.
K, promise me that when I move to Lubbock, we will become pals.
Please?
And you know Steph and Carrie?
Wow. What a small blogging / real world we live in.
Kewl.
Wow.....I can bet she feels the same about you!!!! I am so excited for you and for Judy!!!! I dont know Brigette but if she is anything like Judy, then she must be a awesome friend!!!
Post a Comment