Here is my tummy at 38 weeks- finally looking pregnant!
Zephaniah 3:17 NLT
For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Cankles, belly pictures, and our big baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love the belly shot and only 12 pounds...way to go! I'm so looking forward to seeing this little girl!
You are the cutest preggers woman I know! Can't wait to meet Evyn this week!
Evyn is SOOOO almost here. My friend Alisa had her baby last night...and so now it's YOUR turn! I am getting so giddy!!!!!!
You are funny....no worries with a 3 year old weilding (sp?) a knife!
cankles are terrible... all strechy itchy and puffy. yuck! mine lasted for three weeks after i gave birth... ugh!
oh well... that beautiful baby girll will make it all worth it.
:)
Post a Comment