
My sweet friend,
Kelsey, tagged me on her blog. I am supposed to write about some of Mike's favorite things! So, here we go in no particular order:
1. Being a daddy. And he is the absolute best daddy in the world.

2. Coffee. He says that he is not an addict, but I disagree.

3. PBJ. He usually eats at least one a day. I love this about him because it is such a little boy thing to love.

4. Cloudy days.

5. Chips and salsa.

6. We have a shared passion for U2!

7. Mike loves spending time in the word. He is truly a man after God's own heart.

8. Skiing. He is fabulous. I am not. He loves me anyway.

9. The Office. So hilarious.

10. Me!
3 comments:
Oh, Kristen! We were having mental telepathy! I called Michael to ask about you because the blog had not changed. Little did I know you had done it within previous minutes!
What an absolutely touching set of pictures and thoughts! Thank you for sharing such sweet things about our son!
I love you.
Angela
Love the new look! What fun!
That wedding picture is the sweetest thing ever.
Post a Comment