Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's here!!!!

This is Kristen's friend Brigitte, and I am so honored to announce to the Lewis blog followers that Evyn May Lewis arrived safely today! She made her appearance at 8:28 am, weighing 6 lb. 13 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair and is absolutely gorgeous! Carter could hardly wait to see and love on his baby sister this morning. Mike and Kristen of course are thrilled. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

I know Kristen will post more pictures later, but for now enjoy...





12 comments:

Bonky's Mom said...

What a sweetie pie! Praising God for a safe delivery and a healthy Evyn and Mama! Enjoy these first sweet moments! She's beautiful!

Love you all--all FOUR! YAY!

Kelli Archer said...

She is gorgeous! I am so excited for you all! Kristin, you look incredible! I can't wait to see you and that beautiful girl! We are praising God for your family of four!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Hello to you Miss Evyn! Big hugs sent from Kansas!

The Ott's...
Rob, Kim, and Landon

Kim Jones said...

Congrats to all of you!

Brooke said...

WOW! First of all Kristen...you look gorgeous! Are you sure you just had surgery?!?!? And Evyn, what a total doll!! All that hair, I love it! Ready for a bow!!! Praying for and loving you guys!
Thanks to B for doing a guest post on your blog spot!! ;)

Monica Curry said...

i want to cry...she's adorable. looks like a little Mike! I am sure she'll have some of your beautiful features too, but for now she looks like her daddy. Kristin, you look AWESOME! Who looks that pretty after giving birth?!? I can't wait to hold that precious baby! She is toooo sweet! Love her already!

Staci said...

Oh my goodness, y'all look great! Evyn is beautiful! I can't wait to see you!

Stacey said...

She's adorable!!! I am thrilled for you all! Kristen, you look amazing!! So happy for you guys. Enjoy every moment.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, Lewis family! OMG, the dark hair! She's amazing!

Love,
Rebecca (PW RebeccaF05)

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

YEA!!! I'm so happy for the Lewis family! The dark hair is so fun! You are looking amazing after being ripped open! Congratulations!

Lori E. said...

Evyn is beautiful and so are you. You do not look like you just had a baby!! I am so happy for all of you and for your new blessing straight from heaven!!

Carrie Maxwell said...

she's beautiful....and look at all that hair! you are the picture of happiness! :) xox