Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Evyn

We had the incredible opportunity to have Denae Hutson (click her name to see her website) photograph our family yesterday. She is simply brilliant, and so much fun to work with. We had a blast. The following pictures are previews from our time together. I could not be any happier with the way that they turned out and I am anxious to see the rest of the pictures! I just could not wait to share these with the world! Thank you, Denae! You are phenomenal!!!





16 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

Denae did an awesome job on your pics. Isn't she good? Evyn looks adorable in the hat!

Unknown said...

Thank you sooooooo much, Kristen, for posting these adorable pics of your fabulous family! We had mental telepathy! I had thought that you "would probably be doing a set of pics like you did with Carter" very soon - and voila! Here they are! I look forward to seeing the others via this blog OR better still, at Thanksgiving! I love you.

Monica Curry said...

AAAAAAMMMMAAZZZZZZZZINNNNGGG!!! I am so glad you got to get these made...they are precious. i want to see more!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli Archer said...

Oh my! What amazing pics! She does a wonderful job. I want to see more, too! You have a beautiful, beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!

Carrie Maxwell said...

wow. that hands picture gave me goosebumps. really amazing work. awesome photos! lucky you! :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!! I can't pick a favorite beacuse they are all good. Good luck picking out the ones to buy! Can't wait to see you all again.

Mika said...

Those are amazing. They brought tears to my eyes.

Denae said...

Thank you so much for the nice comments, Kristen! I had so much fun too and a great subject to work with! I am so glad that you are my new best friend. :)

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Kristen,
These pictures are fabulous! Once again, a beautiful family!

Lori E. said...

Those pictures look like they belong in a magazine or something. How cool!! Evyn is adorable and they are so creative. You are going to have a very hard time deciding which ones to choose.

Organized Chaos said...

How sweet! The hands shot is great, as are all the ones that seem to punctuate how small she is.

Mary said...

I will parrot what everyone else has said...simply wonderful! She does a great job, but also has a great "canvas" to work with!

Micah and Colby Malouf said...

I want a tree stump picture, too. Really precious!

Brigitte said...

Truly, these could not have turned out better. Amazing! Can't wait to see the rest.

Unknown said...

Well since everyone I know, seems to know you too, I have been on the blog stalk lately. Evyn is so cute, and I can see alot of Carter in her! Congrats! We love Denae at our house too... I was amazed by the fact that she managed to get great pics between my girls fits, swarms of mesquitos, and a husband that was annoyed with me for scheduling pictures a dinner time!

Room For More said...

They are all gorgeous, but the hat one...LOVE it!